Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

Username and Password in DB
Last Post 23 Nov 2012 03:53 AM by sysman. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
23 Nov 2012 03:53 AM
    Hi

How can create login screen according username and password that stored in Databse
    (Specially in Oracle Database)
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

Public Class ChickenCityFranchiseDBDataService         Private Sub Countries_Updating(entity As Country)             entity.Modified = Now             entity.ModifiedBy = Me.Application.User.FullName         End Sub         Private Sub Provinces_Updating(entity As Province)             entity.Modified = Now             entity.ModifiedBy = Me.Application.User.FullName         End Sub         Private Sub Banks_Updating(entity As Bank)             entity.Modified = Now             entity.ModifiedBy = Me.Application.User.FullName         End Sub         Private Sub BusinessDetails_Updating(entity As BusinessDetail)      
    Read more...

One can use the following code in the created event of a screen to select the first item in a visual collection bound to a Table control (or any list control - code based on an old example from Huy): myapp.MyScreen.created = function (screen) { var visualCollection = screen.Orders; function selectFirst() { var first = visualCollection.data[0]; visualCollection.selectedItem = (first) ? first : null; } if (visualCollection.state === msls.VisualCollection.State.idle) { // If the visual collection is already loaded, try selecting the first item. selectFirst(); } else { // Otherwise, listen to the state change event and when the visual collection is loaded, // select the first item. Also remove the event handler because this should only happen once. function onVisualCollectionStateChanged() { if (visualCollection.state === msls.VisualCollection.State.idle) { visualCollection.removeChangeListener("state",
    Read more...

I have a modal dialog screen that needs to be larger than the default in both height and width. I can use one of the Group control post-render methods on that dialog to set the height and Width, but I cannot seem to shift the dialog up by changing the top-margin of the dialog. I want the dialog to move up due to the fact that it is so large. This is the code in the Group control post-render method: myapp.MyLargePicker.SomeGroupControl_postRender = function (element, contentItem) { // set dialog width to 1200px $('div[class~="msls-dialog-frame"]').css('maxWidth', '1200px'); // set dialog height to 800px $('div[class~="msls-dialog-inner-frame"]').css('height', '800px'); // move the dialog up (it moves up and then down again??) setTimeout(function () { $('div[class~="msls-dialog-frame"]').css('margin-top', '10px'); }); }; Setting the margin-top above needs to be set inside the timeout() function otherwise it
    Read more...

I have a table containing FirstName and LastName and am trying to project that as LastName, FirstName in a Table. I add a local property FullName in the client and add post render code: myapp.BrowseCustomerItems.FullName_postRender = function (element, contentItem) { function fullName() { return contentItem.data.LastName + ", " + contentItem.data.FirstName; } contentItem.dataBind("screen.ContentItems.FullName", fullName) }; The dataBind is not working.  I have tried using "screen.ContentItems.CustomerItems.FullName" as well. I hope the screen shot from VS2013 below will help.
    Read more...

Hi guys. Ive got simple grid view table with some fields open for edit (SQL Server). And I use code behind event to assign username and date time to edited strings: Private Sub L2_***_Updating(entity As L2_***Item) Dim username As String = Me.Application.User.FullName entity.DtT = Now entity.user_id = username End Sub And this works almost fine, exept moment when you want to update table row which already has been updated. Subject transaction error appears. I believe this is happening becouse of difference between LS cache and SQL Server info. So I want to ask you guys how to work it out? For now I use stupid construction:
      myapp.onsavechanges = function (e) {
    setTimeout(function () {
         window.location.reload(1);
       }, 1500);
    };
     Probably, I should assign date and username before updating. Or update my table fields after changes saved. Or just make it to ignore transaction
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation