Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

Username and Password in DB
Last Post 23 Nov 2012 03:53 AM by sysman. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
23 Nov 2012 03:53 AM
    Hi

How can create login screen according username and password that stored in Databse
    (Specially in Oracle Database)
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

Standalone on a server I've installed this numerous times. Very simple Windows 7 Pro with VS2013(no domain), and I just have no idea why things won't work. I installed the setup package that contained the tools (Management Studio) I created a new instance LOCALSQLTEST (I have no idea if this is right, I didn;t want to mess up anything in Lightswitch i've done and don't know how/where Intrisic is stored) Added admin password Complete setup. Enable Name pipes, and tried to start Server agent (to become discoverable?) but doesn't start. Studio Management shows nothing to connect to. VS2013 has installed so many SQL products on my system, I have no idea what does what. What I would give for a proper tutorial. Anybody have a simple checklist, work through? I'm just trying to test deploy this dang thing in Web
    Read more...

I've just installed Visual Studio 2013 Community edition but can't find the option to create a LightSwitch project. Do I need to download an extra component?
    Read more...

I have what seems like a simple task that is causing me great frustration. I've been working on just this for two days, scouring the forums for anything related to the issue. I get the Unsaved Changes popup and I cannot figure out why. I am building an app that handles quotes. It has your basic Quote entity, with fields like LaborRate, HoursLabor, PartsDeposit (which is calculated from a related Parts table), and a Total. I have a series of change listeners added to recalculate the PartsDeposit if any parts are added by watching their count. There are three other change listeners that watch for changes in the PartsDeposit, LaborRate, HoursLabor fields. The following is in my screen's created method: // Add change listeners for totals var quote = screen.Quote; var parts = screen.UsedParts; quote.addChangeListener("LaborRate", function () { UpdateTotal(screen) }); quote.addChangeListener("HoursLabor", function () { UpdateTotal(screen) });
    Read more...

Hi, I recently had a bunch of users blocked from using Chrome for their LightSwitch Desktop application due to the withdrawal of support for NPAPI by Google Chrome. There is a workaround: http://news.thewindowsclub.com/google-launches-chrome-42-npapi-push-notifications-76969/ Will Microsoft release a new version of Silverlight that is compatible with Chrome's other API's? Regards, David.
    Read more...

When this screen is created  I set a default value for the auto complete search box  Dir:  to say "JP" in a html browse screen below? the current value showing was selected manually and is Id.Nickname. I have also tried this and many other things.     myapp.activeDataWorkspace.exo.j70Directors.filter( "NickName eq 'JP'" ).execute().then( function ( result ) {         entity.Id = result.results[0];         screen.Id = entity.j70Directors.Id     } ); Here is the image of the  screen.lsml
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation