Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

Username and Password in DB
Last Post 23 Nov 2012 03:53 AM by sysman. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
23 Nov 2012 03:53 AM
    Hi

How can create login screen according username and password that stored in Databse
    (Specially in Oracle Database)
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

Hi I am trying to pass 5 parameters from one HTML screen to another. Q1: How do I separate the parameters in myapp.showScreenName("parametervalue");? Q2: How do I read the parameters in the receiving screen? Many thanks for your assistance. Regards, Mark. Mark
    Read more...

I have a lightswitch HTML application I'm working on that queries Ebay for products. I have a local string property on a page that I have wrapped in form tag, submitting to a javascript function. The form doesn't "post" to anywhere. I'm really only using a form tag for the submission, since I do not want to have a submit button. I tried capturing the Enter keyup event, but it didn't work on mobile platforms.  Any time the form is submitted, Lightswitch places an element with a spinning circle over the screen. I've tried removing it with jQuery via $('.ui-loader').remove() and .hide(), which works in the javascript console, but it doesn't work from within the application. How can I prevent this spinning circle from displaying when I submit a form? myapp.AddHardware.eBaySearch_postRender = function (element, contentItem) { // Write code here. var text = ""; var input = $(element).children('input'); input.change(function () {
    Read more...

I'm trying to do a little row-level filtering on a table, and for some reason I'm getting back a listing when that's not what I'm after. In this case I have three tables in the intrinsic database: Incidents, Investigators, and Person.  Incidents and Investigators are in a one-to-many relationship.  The Investigators table also has a many-to-one relationship with the Person table that contains all personal information including their email address. I'm using this filter below on the Incidents table.  I admit my LINQ skills are not the best ever but given the filter below I'm returning all Incidents that don't yet have Investigators.  And I'm not sure why.   Essentially I want to say "give me all Incidents which don't have Investigators with an email address of 'nobody_has_this_address', as well as Incidnents that have no Investigators at all."  partial void Incidents_Filter(ref Expression<Func<Incident,
    Read more...

Since few days I am trying to do the RIA service for my Lightswitch application, I have tried many options who I found on net. not going to mention all of them, the list is long, for example from here I started http://lightswitchhelpwebsite.com/, and every time whene I try to add this service to LS AP see in a reference this yellow triangle and can not connect to the data ,  I ran out of ideas. If anyone have any idea or know about some manual how to do in Visual Studio 2013. I appreciate much Tomasz
    Read more...

How to Add a RadioButton  and multiple checkbox in LIghtSwitch VS2013. let me know
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation