Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

Username and Password in DB
Last Post 23 Nov 2012 03:53 AM by sysman. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
23 Nov 2012 03:53 AM
    Hi

How can create login screen according username and password that stored in Databse
    (Specially in Oracle Database)
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

Ho do I get the app to wait for myapp.applyChanges(); to finish before it calls the function? myapp.OrderDetails.SaveOrder_execute = function (screen) { myapp.applyChanges(); Function something() { // Do something }; };
    Read more...

Hi, i have Three Databases (not Tables) from our ERP, first: Customer Information, Second other information not relevand for the problem planned here, and third our LS app (Technician App). In SL, client, i have a property changed on server, when CustomerID changes, gets name, address, etc... from Customer Database. Problem are this one not working on HTML client. How can i make it working? Can anyone put an example of code similar to explained here? Thanks!
    Read more...

Hi, I have the vb.net code: Private Sub Query3_PreprocessQuery(ByRef query As System.Linq.IQueryable(Of LightSwitchApplication.Stock)) query = From n In query _ Group n By n.Order_Date.year, n.Order_Date.month, n.Product_Name Into g=Group _ Select year,month,Product_Name,Quantity = g.sum(Function(n) n.Quantity) End Sub My code causes the screen based on Query3 not to load any data... Please help me, I need to get each product quantites (grouped per month and per product name). Thanks is advance Ehab, Egy.
    Read more...

While publishing my LS 2013 update 3 application to a server, I keep running into this exception if I enable either windows or forms authentication. It deploys properly if I disable authentication, but forms authentication is required for my application. It also happens if I take the project and attempt to deploy on the server, so I can rule out firewall issues (I have VS2013 on the server, too). I can see this question has asked before but the reply doesn't make any sense - it looks like it was copied and pasted from this site (http://www.iis.net/learn/publish/using-web-deploy/changing-authentication-mode-for-a-given-website), which has nothing to do with lightswitch deployment, and then the reply was marked as the solution by a moderator. I can see that it's complaining about "The specified path is invalid", but what path is it referring to exactly? Obviously the variable passed to the "AddLocation" function where the exception occured is named
    Read more...

when i define a choice list to a existing record and play the screen the old record goes away living me with the pick up list. how can i keep the old record and have the pickup list at the same time? For eg. My Table has 2 fields. 1 is the Product and 2nd is Product Status.  I have named the product has Apple and Status has YES. Now i want to define a choice list has: YES, NO, NA.  Now when i play it, i see that the Product Status is no longer shows YES (old entry) but shows blank with pickup list. (This is desktop project)
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation