Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

Username and Password in DB
Last Post 23 Nov 2012 03:53 AM by sysman. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
23 Nov 2012 03:53 AM
    Hi

How can create login screen according username and password that stored in Databse
    (Specially in Oracle Database)
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

Problem with dates in LS client
    7/23/2015 10:55 AM
    I have this weird problem that I can't even figure out how to debug. I have simple table with an ID column and start date and end date columns plus a couple other columns. I display the table in a standard browse, details, edit screens. When I edit a record, and don't touch the date fields, then click save. The browse screen shows the dates as 1 day before what is actually stored in the database (If the database says 7/1/2015 the screen shows 6/30/2015). If I refresh the browse screen, it goes back to normal. I've tried stepping through the java script code, but its very complicated and events are fired when the mouse moves, which makes this type of debugging impossible. Any suggestion on how to track down this problem would be appreciated. 
    Read more...

Basically i have a database called ApplicationData with a table named Person. The table as the following properties: Name - String Age - Integer What i'm trying to do, in APIController in C#, is create a List<Item> with the content from this table but i can't seem to work it out. I have an object defined: public class Item     {         public string Name{ get; set; }         public int Age { get; set; }     } And i'm trying to create the list with something like this: public List<Item> Get() { List<Item> list = (from item in myapp.DataWorkspace.ApplicationData.Person                                         select new Item()                                
    Read more...

Hi, I am using kendo UI for LightSwitch app. Lately I came across an issue where the kendo combobox wasn't rendering properly, upon asking in kendo forum I came to know that kendo UI is actually a complete alternative to JQuery Mobile framework. By including kendo in LS I am actually causing a confilct between two saperate frameworks and I should use either JQM or Kendo. It is noted in the architectural overview that the it is possible to change the higher layer View without changing the lower layers. Just to get an idea I am interested to know that is it too much complicated task that involves heavy changes & only MS can provide as an update or is it something a developer can accomplish? Thanks. Divyang Vyas
    Read more...

In my business application on LightSwitch you need to store, generate and edit document files (Word, Excel, PDF) Read more...

On this page Compare Visual Studio 2015 Offerings it states in footer note 15 that the above installation is required to add LightSwitch into VS 2015 Community Edition but I cannot seem to find this download anywhere. Does anybody have a link to download the above? Thanks in advance Regards, Xander. My Blog
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation