Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

Username and Password in DB
Last Post 23 Nov 2012 03:53 AM by sysman. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
23 Nov 2012 03:53 AM
    Hi

How can create login screen according username and password that stored in Databse
    (Specially in Oracle Database)
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

I have been looking over forums and documentation, but I still can't seem to get it to work. I have a entity called "Party." It has multiple 1 to 0..1 relationships, such as "Carrier", "Producer", "Brokerage", "Insured", "Beneficiary". The reason why is that a "Party" can be multiple things. I can be a producer, an insured, and a beneficiary all at once. Or I can just be an insured. The Party table grabs general information on a party and each of the 0..1 relationships further define that party.  Anyways... I want to be able to create a party, and then create any child records associated with it. Maybe just a carrier. Maybe a insured and a beneficiary. I get the use of a button to create the dependent record. But for some reason, it is just not working. partialvoidAddCarrier_Execute() { this.PartyProperty.Carrier = new Read more...

greetings all - I've seen many posts that "SHOULD" answer my question - but i can not seem to get this to work...help please. I have a "master screen" that has a button, "Show Select Worksheet" and collection, "ScoreCard1MockupEntries"... When that button is taped, a new view is  launched as a dialog... myapp.ViewMockups.ShowSelectWorkSheet_execute = function (screen) { // Write code here. myapp.showSelectWorksheet(null, { afterClosed: function () { screen.ScoreCard1MockupEntries.load(); } }); }; The view has a button that kicks of a long running process, server side, via web api commanding... myapp.SelectWorksheet.ImportWorksheet_execute = function (screen) { // Write code here. var paramWorksheetName = screen.WorksheetNames.selectedItem.Name; //// disable button after initial click... screen.findContentItem("ImportWorksheet").isEnabled = false;
    Read more...

Dear All, Iam new to C#, I almost worked for 2 month with C#. I need a help with the follwoing code. public partial class Part_2_CustomerItemDetail { partial void PDF_Execute() { vw_CustLedgerEntryItem1 entryItem = this.vw_CustLedgerEntry.SelectedItem; InvGetPDF2RequestBody reqBody = new InvGetPDF2RequestBody( entryItem.Document_No_ , Int16.Parse(entryItem.Report_Type) , "DynNavHRS" , @"\\p-nav-as-1\NavUserTemp\tma04" , false , false , "DE" , false , "" , "" , entryItem.Company , 1 , false); InvGetPDF2Request req = new InvGetPDF2Request(reqBody); HRSReportServiceSoapClient wsHRS = new HRSReportServiceSoapClient(); wsHRS.InvGetPDF2Completed += new
    Read more...

Good morning everyone, Background So before, I used to have a SBS 2011 server which died. I only really used it for Exchange so signed up for an Office 365 Business account and retired the old server. I decided to take the opportunity to reinstall my laptop and dev machine to take advantage of Win 8.1 update 1 at this time. What now? Since the reinstall on both machines my LS projects (all out of browser) just stop at a blank screen. I'm guessing that it's something to do with the extensions I use but I know I'm using the right DevExpress install as my subscription expired and obviously haven't downloaded an new version since. I'm not sure about my C1 so downloaded the latest install and installed that presuming things would be ok. However, as mentioned, things aren't ok. All my previous LS projects build ok but load to a blank screen. Can anyone give an debugging / solutions to what to do? Thanks for reading. Paul.
    Read more...

Hi, I have a RIA service that fills this class. Public Class RIAProjectValue <Key(), Editable(False)> _ Public Property Id As Integer Public Property ProjNum As String Public Property StartDate As DateTime? Public Property EndDate As DateTime? Public Property GrossVal As Decimal? Public Property TotalSub As Decimal? Public Property PercentSub As Decimal? End Class This is the default query which works fine. <Query(IsDefault:=True)> Public Function GetProjectValues() As IQueryable(Of RIAProjectValue) Return From p In Me.Context.ProjectValues Select New RIAProjectValue With { .Id = p.Id, .ProjNum = p.ProjNum, .StartDate = p.StartDate, .EndDate = p.EndDate, .GrossVal = If(p.GrossVal, 0), .TotalSub = 0,
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation