Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

Could Not Find The Provider 'LightSwitchApplication' error
Last Post 10 Apr 2012 05:13 PM by dbdmora. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
10 Apr 2012 05:13 PM

Hello all, I am trying to deploy this appliaction locally to my machine via a zip package. I have all the LS prerequisites installed as I used WMI installer 3.0. I have web deployment 1.1 and 2.0 installed as well. (I even uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled them again)

When I created my package for publishing, I checked the box that says "IIS server has the LS deployment prerequisites installed" because I am using form authentication and need to create the administrator user when I install the app to my IIS server.

Any ideas on how I can fix this issue? Do I need to uninstall IIS and start all over? If I uncheck the above box, it deploys fine but then I cannot access the app because there is no admin user created.

any help is really appreciated.

Thanks

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

Hello, i have a very strange problem with two different CBA Sharepoint Apps: MyAppSalesMyAppAdmin When i debug the two applications everything is perfect. The problems appears when i try to publish the two App to O365 (to the same sharepoint site). I publish as Provider hosted in Azure. I followed Michael Washington steps. Deploy CBA to Office 365 But the strange thing is that when i publish to the App Catalog in the Office 365 Sharepoint Administration, they get the same Product ID and maybe for this reason i cannot install both together in the same Sharepoint Web Site.   Any thought? Thank you so much
    Read more...

I have a application manage customers, orders and products. I want to create a report these data on day, one month and one year. How can I implement create reports in LightSwitch application?
    Read more...

Listing in Lambda
    8/25/2015 6:41 AM
    I am listing ages of vehicle, but its displayed in one row here is my code: partial void Reports_InitializeDataWorkspace(List<IDataService> saveChangesTo){List<DateTime> yom = new List<DateTime>();string result = string.Empty; var provider = System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture;yom = InsuranceQuotations .Select(x => x.mYear ?? DateTime.ParseExact("00/00/0000", "MM/dd/yyyy", provider)) .ToList();DateTime today = DateTime.Today;yom.ForEach(x => {                result += today.Year - x.Year + ", ";            });AgeOfVehicles = Convert.ToString(result); }        How can i list as: "1970, 45" "1994, 21" "1978, 37" etc.
    Read more...

Hi Please assist and thanks in advance. Looking at https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/jj131261.aspx, I have followed this pattern many many times, but since my failed attempt at upgrading to VS 2015 and re-installing VS 2013, I now find that I don't even get to the wizard (see the 1st screen-shot showing the error). It appears that I have VS 2013 V4 Installed (see the 2nd screen-shot) but when I try to download the Azure SDK for VS 2013 (see 2rd screen-shot) I get an error that I don't have VS 2013 V4?? I must be missing something. Please assist and many thanks, Mark. Mark
    Read more...

Hello, I have a very simple problem. I would like to stop the Save operation at Screen Level, if related records are missing from another table. Below the way I implemented, but it always saves, maybe because the operation is async. myapp.AddEditAnagrafica.beforeApplyChanges = function (screen) {     if (screen.Name.NameID != null) {                          myapp.activeDataWorkspace.MIJData.NameEmployeesForName(screen.Name.NameID).execute().then(function (results) {             if (results.results.length > 0) {                 return true;             } else {                 alert("No Employee cannot save");                 return false;             };  
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation