Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

Could Not Find The Provider 'LightSwitchApplication' error
Last Post 10 Apr 2012 05:13 PM by dbdmora. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
10 Apr 2012 05:13 PM

Hello all, I am trying to deploy this appliaction locally to my machine via a zip package. I have all the LS prerequisites installed as I used WMI installer 3.0. I have web deployment 1.1 and 2.0 installed as well. (I even uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled them again)

When I created my package for publishing, I checked the box that says "IIS server has the LS deployment prerequisites installed" because I am using form authentication and need to create the administrator user when I install the app to my IIS server.

Any ideas on how I can fix this issue? Do I need to uninstall IIS and start all over? If I uncheck the above box, it deploys fine but then I cannot access the app because there is no admin user created.

any help is really appreciated.

Thanks

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

Basically I have added overflow hidden to all elements from the tiles <li> down to the <span> that contains the text. I did this in the Chrome Dev tools to find the element which I needed to adjust the postRender for. However none of them seem to affect the flow.  Please help. Regards, Christopher Maduro
    Read more...

Ho do I get the app to wait for myapp.applyChanges(); to finish before it calls the function? myapp.OrderDetails.SaveOrder_execute = function (screen) { myapp.applyChanges(); Function something() { // Do something }; };
    Read more...

Hi, i have Three Databases (not Tables) from our ERP, first: Customer Information, Second other information not relevand for the problem planned here, and third our LS app (Technician App). In SL, client, i have a property changed on server, when CustomerID changes, gets name, address, etc... from Customer Database. Problem are this one not working on HTML client. How can i make it working? Can anyone put an example of code similar to explained here? Thanks!
    Read more...

Hi, I have a table which has lot of products and quantites withdrawn for each product ... I need to create a screen to show a total products' quantities for each month. please help. Ehab, Egy.
    Read more...

Hi, I have the vb.net code: Private Sub Query3_PreprocessQuery(ByRef query As System.Linq.IQueryable(Of LightSwitchApplication.Stock)) query = From n In query _ Group n By n.Order_Date.year, n.Order_Date.month, n.Product_Name Into g=Group _ Select year,month,Product_Name,Quantity = g.sum(Function(n) n.Quantity) End Sub My code causes the screen based on Query3 not to load any data... Please help me, I need to get each product quantites (grouped per month and per product name). Thanks is advance Ehab, Egy.
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation