Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

Error when adding a new user
Last Post 04 Nov 2011 03:12 AM by beolafsen. 2 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Resolved

--
03 Nov 2011 04:10 PM
    I have a made a small project for test and use the form autentication. When I try to add users in debug mode I get the error : "the password does not meet the password requirements Check the minimum password length and password complexity". I use the standard forms etc...
    What do I do wrong? Thanks!
    beo

--
    03 Nov 2011 05:40 PM
    • Accepted Answer
    -----------
    Michael Washington
    http://LightSwitchHelpWebsite.com

--
    04 Nov 2011 03:12 AM
    Thanks! That solves it..

beo
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

MyProject.Server\MyProject.Server.csproj: The application which this project type is based on was not found. Please try this link for further information:  Read more...
    I tried upgrading an existing Lightswitch (HTML) project but I'm getting errors for both the Server and base project: MyProject.lsxtproj: The application which this project type is based on was not found. Please try this link for further information: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=500718&projecttype=581633EB-B896-402F-8E60-36F3DA191C85
    Hi there! I have a LightSwitch application (Silverlight client - Application type: Web) "installed" on IIS 8.5. (Computer A) COMPUTER A: Windows 8.1 - ISS 8.5 COMPUTER B: Window 7.0 - Firefox 37.0 and Internet Explorer 9.0 On the COMPUTER A, I can open my LS Application (http://computerAhost/myLsApplication/DesktopClient/)  using FireFox browser (37.0), or Internet Explorer (11.0) When I try to access the LS Application from COMPUTER B I got the default web browser (Firefox or Internet Explorer) page reporting timeout. From computer B, I can ping computer A. Capturing the Internet traffic via Fiddler I got:      CONNECT computerAhost:443 HTTP/1.0      User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0)      Host: computerAhost:443      Content-Length: 0      Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive      Pragma:
    Read more...

I have a SilverLight OOB app that has been working fine for ages. I just ran it in Visual Studio, and got the error mentioned above on the line... LocalFolder = Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.LocalApplicationData) + MagicConstants.LocalFolderName; I'm doing this, because the app allows the user to view files stored on the server, and I download them, save them in this folder and then open them from there. As I said, this has been working fine for a long time, but has suddenly stopped working. I get the same problem when running the production version. Anyone any ideas why this has happened, and (more to the point), how I fix it? FREE custom controls for Lightswitch! A collection of useful controls for Lightswitch developers (Silverlight client only). Download from the Visual Studio Gallery. If you're really bored, you could read about my experiments with .NET and some of Microsoft's newer technologies at Read more...

Some users of my Lightswitch application are getting an error: "SAVE OPERATION FAILED - Data in the Candidate Basic record is invalid". Unfortunately I can't see their screens, however I've tried to replicate it myself with their user account and I can't. Does anyone have any idea what is causing this? The application is 3-tier and is hosted on Azure.
    Read more...

Web.config trainwreck
    4/28/2015 4:17 AM
    I don't even know where to start. I've been trying to publish my simple application locally for days. Amidst a myriad of other things, this is happening. How do I fix this? "The enabled attribute is invalid - The value true is invalid according to its datatype blah blah blah"
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation