Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

Error when adding a new user
Last Post 04 Nov 2011 03:12 AM by beolafsen. 2 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Resolved

--
03 Nov 2011 04:10 PM
    I have a made a small project for test and use the form autentication. When I try to add users in debug mode I get the error : "the password does not meet the password requirements Check the minimum password length and password complexity". I use the standard forms etc...
    What do I do wrong? Thanks!
    beo

--
    03 Nov 2011 05:40 PM
    • Accepted Answer
    -----------
    Michael Washington
    http://LightSwitchHelpWebsite.com

--
    04 Nov 2011 03:12 AM
    Thanks! That solves it..

beo
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

Hi, I need to get table property attribute "DisplayName" from model. I used Justin Anderson tip to get the list of entity types without using a data workspace for entities and properties IEntityType entityType = this.Application.Details.GetModel().GlobalItems.OfType<IEntityType>().Single(e => e.Name.Equals(entityName, StringComparison.Ordinal)); IEntityPropertyDefinition entityProperty = entityType.Properties.Single(p => p.Name.Equals(propertyName, StringComparison.Ordinal)); and it works great! But how can I get entity property attribute like "DisplayName" value? I used Microsoft.LightSwitch.Model.IAttribute attribute = entityProperty.Attributes.Single(a => a.Class.Name == "DisplayName") it fails :(
    Read more...

Hi, I need to lookup entity properties Name and DisplayName. Something like Ticket ticket = new Ticket(); var _list = new List<LookupTicketField>(); foreach (var prop in ticket.Details.Properties.All().OfType<Microsoft.LightSwitch.Details.IEntityStorageProperty>()) { var field = new LookupTicketField(); field.Value = prop.Name; field.DisplayName = prop.DisplayName; _list.Add(field); } Can I get this from entity model without creating an instance of an entity? Thanks
    Read more...

I have a details screen that has 3 columns. shrinking the browser down to phone size does not cause the columns to reflow into one long column like I would expect.  The result is that the detail screen is unviewable at phone size, the three columns overrun each other and it looks terrible.  Anyone know about this?  The browse screens in the app resize and reflow as expected.  The issue is only in view details screens.
    Read more...

Hi guys, Trying to frame my question in another way. In Lightswitch VB. How to Insert  User ID logged ( Logged with User name) as Default Value everytime adding a new line on a Working Details Screen. Having a Week/Dates Table,  Employee Table, Projects Table, and Working Details Table. all linked. Would appreciate Any Help, Param singh
    Read more...

This is the second reference issue now. As if they are randomly disappearing or something.
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation