Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

Error when adding a new user
Last Post 04 Nov 2011 03:12 AM by beolafsen. 2 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Resolved

--
03 Nov 2011 04:10 PM
    I have a made a small project for test and use the form autentication. When I try to add users in debug mode I get the error : "the password does not meet the password requirements Check the minimum password length and password complexity". I use the standard forms etc...
    What do I do wrong? Thanks!
    beo

--
    03 Nov 2011 05:40 PM
    • Accepted Answer
    -----------
    Michael Washington
    http://LightSwitchHelpWebsite.com

--
    04 Nov 2011 03:12 AM
    Thanks! That solves it..

beo
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

Use mmenu in LightSwitch
    8/22/2014 9:14 PM
    Does anyone know how to replace the standard navigation with mmenu? http://mmenu.frebsite.nl/ I really need a replacement for the standard menu.
    Read more...

Dear All, I have written this code and I want to change the coulmns name, since Light switch take the Coulmns names from the data base view and not from the names in the grid. partial void New_Excel_Export_Execute() { // Write your code here. // OfficeIntegration.Excel.Export(this.BalanceGreaterZero); --- Export all screen List<string> columns = new List<string>(); columns.Add("Costomer_No_"); // ------ > I want to rename this columns.Add("Hotel_Name"); columns.Add("Post_Code"); columns.Add("Hotel_City"); columns.Add("Country"); columns.Add("Hotel_Status"); columns.Add("Contract_Status_Code"); columns.Add("Chain_Code"); columns.Add("Brand_Name");
    Read more...

Dear All, I have aan error in this code:   partial void New_Excel_Export_Execute() { // Write your code here. // OfficeIntegration.Excel.Export(this.BalanceGreaterZero); --- Export all screen List<string> columns = new List<string>(); columns.Add("Hotel_No"); columns.Add("Hotel Address"); Export(this.Application, columns); } I guess the error at the last line ! can you tell me what is wrong here ? Thanks , Zayed
    Read more...

I have a one to many relationship between Projects and Notes. Each project can have many notes. On my HTML screen, the notes section shows up as a separate tab, and I added a command bar button for showAddEditNotes_Tap which I have this code: myapp.ViewProject.ShowAddEditNote_Tap_execute = function (screen) { // Write code here. myapp.showAddEditNote({ beforeShown: function (newScreen) { newScreen.Project = screen.Project; } }); }; When pressing the ShowAddEditNote button, it should automatically associate the current project with the new note, but it is just showing all form options greyed out. Is there something that I am doing wrong here? and How can I fix it?
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation