Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

icons
Last Post 10 Aug 2011 03:31 AM by msiAbdrahmn. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
10 Aug 2011 02:04 AM
    these nice icons is no longer appear to me. any help ?

--
    10 Aug 2011 03:31 AM
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

Disable detail tab scolling
    8/25/2014 10:11 AM
    In the HTML client if you have a detail screen with several tabs, the collection of tabs in the header will scroll horizontally.  Is there a way to disable this behavior or otherwise get all of the tab buttons on the screen without scrolling?
    Read more...

After deploy my LightSwitch HTMLClient application with forms authentication I go to http://mysite/app/desktopclient and then, when I log in the administrator site only reset my password appear as option, I don't see any option about users and roles management. I can't add new users to site. What is wrong? Thanks in advance! Javier Camacho
    Read more...

Lock Down OData
    8/25/2014 9:10 AM
    Hi, I have the following WCF Service: <Query(IsDefault:=True)> _ Public Function GetStudentData() As IQueryable(Of StudentData) Dim testdata = New List(Of StudentData) Return testdata.AsQueryable End Function Public Function GetStudentDataByStudentId(studentId As String) As IQueryable(Of StudentData) Dim testdata = New List(Of StudentData) MedfordSchoolDistrict.Sis.ManagerClasses.CustomDataAccessAdapter.MyConnectionString = "data source=itserv03;initial catalog=SIS;integrated security=SSPI;persist security info=False;packet size=4096" For Each Student In SisMgr.StudentMstrManager.FetchEntityCollectionPlus(SisMgr.StudentMstrManager.CreateBucket(SisMgr.StudentMstrManager.MyFields.StudentId = studentId)) testdata.Add(New StudentData With {.StudentId = Student.StudentId, .LastName = Student.LastName}) Next Return
    Read more...

multilevel push menu problem
    8/24/2014 8:40 PM
    Using this example: http://lightswitchhelpwebsite.com/Blog/tabid/61/EntryId/3247/Visual-Studio-LightSwitch-HTML-Client-Push-Menu.aspx Everything works great except when you have an add or edit button.  If I push the edit button then close out of the dialog (doesn't matter if you actually edit the record or not), the content slips back under the menu when the dialog closes.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  This only happens if you exit a dialog.  Strangely, it renders correctly if the screen is minimized but this happens if the browser window is maximized. Everything works when the screen first renders. Close the edit dialog and the div doesn't push.
    Read more...

Hi all. I've run into the following problem: My users have a shared PC where 2 or 3 people use the LS app at different times of the day. In a LS desktop application, when the user closes the app, the next time he opens it he'll be prompted for credentials. When I changed the app type to a browser silverlight app, it just prompted for credentials the first time, and now every time they open the page, the system will automatically log them on. Is there a way to tell LS to not remember the user for the sliverlight browser app? Or better yet, is there an option to include a log off button? I'm working on LS for VS2013. Thanks a lot. :. HUGONNE .: Please mark as answer if the post helps. Coding tips - http://hugonne.blogspot.com/
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation