This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Publish requirements in Lightswith 2 Applications
Last Post 17 Jan 2013 03:58 AM by Musfiqur. 4 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
26 Jun 2012 04:07 PM
    hi, i want to know if i have to install anything else to server while publishing a lightswitch 2 application rather then lightswitch 1 applications. i have a website which contains 15-20 lightswitch 1 applications in it, but when i try to publish a lightswitch 2 application under that site i get the error below.

Error1Web deployment task failed. ((27.06.2012 09:56:10) An error occurred when the request was processed on the remote computer.)

(27.06.2012 09:56:10) An error occurred when the request was processed on the remote computer.
    The entry type 'Unknown' was not expected at this time. The serialization stream may be corrupted.

--
    21 Aug 2012 07:44 PM
    I've had the same problem. Try uncheck "IIS Server has the Lightswitch Deployment Prerequisites installed" on publish setting. This is worked for me.

--
    22 Aug 2012 04:44 PM
    I had exactly the same, un-checking the IIS Prerequisites bit worked for me as well.

However, I had an additional issue. When I did manage to publish the application but when I checked the aspnet tables, they were all empty. It had not created the application or the user...

--
    22 Aug 2012 05:05 PM
    problem solved, thank you vey much

--
    17 Jan 2013 03:58 AM
    I initially got this error. in Visual studio 2012 lightswitch.After unchecking I am getting this error: An error occurred during the execution of the SQL file 'InstallProfile.sql'. The SQL error number is 6951 and the SqlException message is: Access denied. What permission is needed exactly for database publisher.I am using dbcreator.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation