Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

change menu group icons
Last Post 28 May 2012 04:54 AM by admin. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
28 May 2012 01:37 AM
    Hi
    can i change the icon of the groups in the navigation bar?
    it's regulary folder icon
    thanks

--
    28 May 2012 04:54 AM
    See the DELORDSON Tree View Shell:

http://lightswitchhelpwebsite.com/M...Shell.aspx
    -----------
    Michael Washington
    http://LightSwitchHelpWebsite.com
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

JQuery Mobile version
    4/1/2015 12:55 AM
    I'm trying to use ThemeRoller to theme my LS-application. In an article I found the following about choosing the JQuery Mobile version in ThemeRoller: "Switch to version 1.1.1 (or whatever version of JQuery Mobile that is in the Default.htm file of the LightSwitch website)." The ThemeRoller list contains "1.4.5", "1.3.2", "1.2.1", ..... I have the following in my Default.htm <script type="text/javascript" src="Scripts/jquery.mobile-1.3.0.min.js"></script> How should the above be interpreted? What "JQuery Mobile" version of ThemeRoller should be safe to use? How safe is it to use a newer version in ThemeRoller than is used in my Default.htm? Is it safe to update Default.htm in LS to eg. "jquery.mobile-1.4.5..." ? Regards Roger. PS. Probably no absolute correct answer to this question, but any advice appreciated.
    Read more...

I would like to bind data (contentItem) to a WinJS ListView control in a render method. I have written: myapp.ViewTestRegion.RegionCollection2_render = function (element, contentItem) { var itemTemplate = $("<div id='maListView' data-win-control='WinJS.UI.ListView'></div>"); itemTemplate.appendTo($(element)); WinJS.UI.processAll().then(function () { var listView = document.getElementById("maListView").winControl; // How can I bind contentItem to listView ? listView.itemDataSource = ??? } But I do not know how to bind contentItem to the ListView control... Yves Pflieger
    Read more...

I just installed VS2013 and it could not install Lightswitch because it could not find the files lightswitchcore.mse and lightswitchcoreres.msi.  Where do I find these files so that I can install Lightswitch fully in the VS2013?
    Read more...

Hi LightSwitch Team, while changes into a table and underlying Query (into the Designer) of the LightSwitch Application occur something wrong and Visual Studio 2013 (Premium with Update 4) crashed. After that I can not build the LightSwitch Project. The errors are: Error 2 Could not load the application definition. Root element of file is not a 'ModelFragment' or a module.  0 1  Error 1 Root element is missing. <ProjectPath>\Server\DataSources\ApplicationData\Query1.lsml 0 1  The all solution can not build (the Build Task must be killed by using Task Manager) anymore. I've tried everything: 1. Tried to remove the last added Query1 (see above) 2. Undo Pending Changes 3. Get Latest Version with overriding all files Nothing worked! I discovered, that the ApplicationDefinition.lsml does not exist anymore. Who deleted it and where it is now (I searched the all hard drive, it is
    Read more...

When querying data with ServerApplicationContext, the examples I have seen do something like this: var query = ctx.DataWorkspace.DataSource.Table.GetQuery().Execute(); My problem is that this returns ALL of the entities as IEnumerable.  Is it possible to change this to IQueryable<T> or at least apply a Where clause before executing the query?
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation