Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

change menu group icons
Last Post 28 May 2012 04:54 AM by admin. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
28 May 2012 01:37 AM
    Hi
    can i change the icon of the groups in the navigation bar?
    it's regulary folder icon
    thanks

--
    28 May 2012 04:54 AM
    See the DELORDSON Tree View Shell:

http://lightswitchhelpwebsite.com/M...Shell.aspx
    -----------
    Michael Washington
    http://LightSwitchHelpWebsite.com
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

Hey, I'm building a LightSwitch 2013 HTML application. I have a tile-list on the screen named "my_tile_list". When the user tap on one of the tiles i can know on what he tapped by - screen.my_tile_list.selectedItem; My question is: I want to get the contentItem of the specific selectedItem. How do i get that? Thanks.
    Read more...

hi everybody i was trying to figure out how to make the label text bold in lightswitch but coludnt. all i have did is change the value to bold in postrender method with this line  $(element).css("font-weight", "bold"); can you tell me how to make the label itself as bold. thank you 
    Read more...

Hi All, I'm not sure if I have described the title correctly. Let me explain:  I have two tables: Customers and Jobs. From an Add/Edit Job screen I have a button to Add a new customer - assuming they searched the customer drop down and didn't find the one they want - I want them to be able to complete the Add/Edit Customer screen and have the customer added to the Job record when they return back to the Job screen. There is a 0..1 to many relationship between the Job and Customer tables (Job can have 1 Customer, Customer can have many Jobs). The Navigation Property is Customer in the Jobs table and Jobs in the Customer table. Does anyone have the best way to approach this? I've seen examples in these forums on populating properties between screens, but not sure how to adapt it for linked properties. All help welcomed! Cheers, Adam
    Read more...

New to Lightswitch and VB.Net I have two fields "value" and "notes". If value = x I would like to make the notes field required. I'm sure this is documented somewhere, but my Google and Bing searches have been fruitless. If someone could either help me with this or point me to the correct resource, it would be appreciated
    Read more...

have a Home.lsml file containing several tabs. In order to switch between the tabs, instead of relying on Lightswitch's drilldown menu, I have added a fixed menu (JQuery toolbar) on top of the page using default.htm. By using this toolbar, I am able to successfully navigate between the tabs that are resided in Home.lsml. My proplem is, when I am on the View/Browse related .lsml files, I wouldn't be obviously not having the hold on home.lsml so obviously not able to access the other tabs that are resided in the home.lsml file. In such situation I am getting a warning as 0x80004005 - JavaScript runtime error: Could not find a tab with the name 'MainTab2' on screen 'BrowseTab1'. In short, How do I open the tab that is not available in the current DOM. I am using Visual Studio 2015 Community edition. -Sharath Konda
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation