Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

change menu group icons
Last Post 28 May 2012 04:54 AM by admin. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
28 May 2012 01:37 AM
    Hi
    can i change the icon of the groups in the navigation bar?
    it's regulary folder icon
    thanks

--
    28 May 2012 04:54 AM
    See the DELORDSON Tree View Shell:

http://lightswitchhelpwebsite.com/M...Shell.aspx
    -----------
    Michael Washington
    http://LightSwitchHelpWebsite.com
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

Dear All, I have written this code and I want to change the coulmns name, since Light switch take the Coulmns names from the data base view and not from the names in the grid. partial void New_Excel_Export_Execute() { // Write your code here. // OfficeIntegration.Excel.Export(this.BalanceGreaterZero); --- Export all screen List<string> columns = new List<string>(); columns.Add("Costomer_No_"); // ------ > I want to rename this columns.Add("Hotel_Name"); columns.Add("Post_Code"); columns.Add("Hotel_City"); columns.Add("Country"); columns.Add("Hotel_Status"); columns.Add("Contract_Status_Code"); columns.Add("Chain_Code"); columns.Add("Brand_Name");
    Read more...

Dear All, I have aan error in this code:   partial void New_Excel_Export_Execute() { // Write your code here. // OfficeIntegration.Excel.Export(this.BalanceGreaterZero); --- Export all screen List<string> columns = new List<string>(); columns.Add("Hotel_No"); columns.Add("Hotel Address"); Export(this.Application, columns); } I guess the error at the last line ! can you tell me what is wrong here ? Thanks , Zayed
    Read more...

I have a one to many relationship between Projects and Notes. Each project can have many notes. On my HTML screen, the notes section shows up as a separate tab, and I added a command bar button for showAddEditNotes_Tap which I have this code: myapp.ViewProject.ShowAddEditNote_Tap_execute = function (screen) { // Write code here. myapp.showAddEditNote({ beforeShown: function (newScreen) { newScreen.Project = screen.Project; } }); }; When pressing the ShowAddEditNote button, it should automatically associate the current project with the new note, but it is just showing all form options greyed out. Is there something that I am doing wrong here? and How can I fix it?
    Read more...

customercontrol for plots
    8/19/2014 3:48 AM
    Hello, I wanna use Lightswitch and HTML5 for a business App. My concern is to implement a kind of customercontrol for plots, what I mean by that is, that we’ve gotten times series and we want to give the user the chance to select a period out of the times series and this should be shown in a plot. This kind of plots which you usually can find in Excel, like line charts, bar charts and stuff. Has someone gotten an idea if this is gonna work or even better a hint how we should do that? Thanks, J
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation