Register   |  Login

Forum Notice

This Forum is ARCHIVE only
For LightSwitch questions,
please use the official forums at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/lightswitch/threads

Forums

change menu group icons
Last Post 28 May 2012 04:54 AM by admin. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
28 May 2012 01:37 AM
    Hi
    can i change the icon of the groups in the navigation bar?
    it's regulary folder icon
    thanks

--
    28 May 2012 04:54 AM
    See the DELORDSON Tree View Shell:

http://lightswitchhelpwebsite.com/M...Shell.aspx
    -----------
    Michael Washington
    http://LightSwitchHelpWebsite.com
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Latest Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum Threads That Have Answers

Lightswitch with SQL 2014
    9/19/2014 4:18 AM
    Hi, I would like to know if Lightswitch is compatible with SQL 2014? I have a project that I made chnages to and wanted to use SQL 2014, but I keep getting this error when publishing: Error 1 An exception occurred when building the database for the application. Could not deploy package. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\LightSwitch\v4.5\Microsoft.LightSwitch.targets 160 10 Application2 I did point my Visual Studio 2013 to use a localdb of SQL 2014. If I use a SQL 2012 Localdb, debug runs fine, but I cannot publish to the SQL 2014 (same error) I need to update the database currently on 2012 to 2014. Thank You in advance
    Read more...

Basically I have added overflow hidden to all elements from the tiles <li> down to the <span> that contains the text. I did this in the Chrome Dev tools to find the element which I needed to adjust the postRender for. However none of them seem to affect the flow.  Please help. Regards, Christopher Maduro
    Read more...

Hi, Just made the upgrade to IOS8 and the image-uploader is not render the image in preview window anymore. Can anyone else try and see what happens? Regards Sven Sven Elm
    Read more...

Ho do I get the app to wait for myapp.applyChanges(); to finish before it calls the function? myapp.OrderDetails.SaveOrder_execute = function (screen) { myapp.applyChanges(); Function something() { // Do something }; };
    Read more...

Hi, i have Three Databases (not Tables) from our ERP, first: Customer Information, Second other information not relevand for the problem planned here, and third our LS app (Technician App). In SL, client, i have a property changed on server, when CustomerID changes, gets name, address, etc... from Customer Database. Problem are this one not working on HTML client. How can i make it working? Can anyone put an example of code similar to explained here? Thanks!
    Read more...

Microsoft Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation / LightSwitch is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation